Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Avengers Patches

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers Patches

I would love to collect a full set of these patches if anyone is not that interested in theirs (I have Black Widow so far). Please contact me and I am sure we can work something out. I would also be interested in a complete set if someone finds them for sale at a D23 event I would be happy to reimburse them.

I also have an D23 Adventureland patch from the previous set available for trade.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Frank

Re: Avengers Patches

I also would like the set. I only have Thor and Iron Man and I'm looking for the other five. If anyone has duplicates, PM me and I'll pay for them.

I run http://www.d23patch.com by the way.

Comment

Re: Avengers Patches

Originally posted by fspadafora View Post
      I would love to collect a full set of these patches if anyone is not that interested in theirs (I have Black Widow so far). Please contact me and I am sure we can work something out.

Thanks,
      Frank
      I sent you a PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X