Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013?

    Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013? My wife and I got two. Let me know and maybe we'll see you there!!

    Ethan

  • #2
    Re: Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013?

    I didn't, but could you give a review on this board next year and how it was and if you thought it was worth it? Just to help others who are more on the fence be able to have more info to decide if there is a d23 Expo 2015.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013?

      When I hit the lottery.....




      Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


      Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013?

        Originally posted by Homan View Post
        I didn't, but could you give a review on this board next year and how it was and if you thought it was worth it? Just to help others who are more on the fence be able to have more info to decide if there is a d23 Expo 2015.
        Will do! I plan to take some video and pictures of some of the stuff too... like the welcome and departing parties, pre-show tour, etc. I was disappointed that I couldn't find much from the 2011 Sorcerers.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013?

          We also got 2 Sorcerer tickets - We can not be missed we will be carrying a 18 inch Gold Mickey - Calling all Miceagers to say hi and take pictures of The World Famous Gold Mickey. Make Gold Mickey a celebrity - everytime you see him say hi - wave to him and he will wave back lets have some fun.
          We are from Phoenix, AZ and everytime we go Disneyland we take Gold Mickey and Cast Members love him - he has been on a Disney Cruise where he was a big hit. He has made friends with people from different countrys including Japan. And now he will be at the D23 Expo. And we have always been Miceagers.
          MisterDisney
          Lady Disney
          World Famous Gold Mickey
          May All Your Days Be Disney Days !

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013?

            I'm a 2011 Sorcerer and got tickets for 2013 too. What did you want to know?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013?

              Originally posted by ethanwa View Post
              Will do! I plan to take some video and pictures of some of the stuff too... like the welcome and departing parties, pre-show tour, etc. I was disappointed that I couldn't find much from the 2011 Sorcerers.
              I offered MiceChat to provide photos and information from the 2011 Sorcerer experience and was not taken up on the offer. They didn't seem interested. Maybe this is because some of the main moderators here don't have that positive impression of D23.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Anyone else here get Sorcerer's tickets for D23 Expo 2013?

                Originally posted by Roger55 View Post
                I offered MiceChat to provide photos and information from the 2011 Sorcerer experience and was not taken up on the offer. They didn't seem interested. Maybe this is because some of the main moderators here don't have that positive impression of D23.
                Anyone is welcome to share any information and pictures that they have at any time. You don't need permission from the staff to do a trip report or start a thread with the information and pictures yourself.




                Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X