Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question about the Arena events.

Does D23 allow sit-in's from panel to panel? I hope they don't.

I'm asking because it's a major pain when they allow this at Comic-Con. I remember a few years back Disney's TRON panel was hijacked by Twilight fans who had been sitting in from panel to panel until the Twilight panel finally happened seven hours later.
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Re: Question about the Arena events.

Nope. The rooms are cleared between each session (as it states in the FAQ section of the guide).

Comment

Yay! Thanks for the fast reply.
      Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Does anyone know if they will re-broadcast some of the arena events later online? I would love to attend the animation announcement but it conflicts with some of the other panels I want to attend.
        I really wanted to see John Lasseter speak too!

Comment

Originally posted by dazyhill View Post
          Does anyone know if they will re-broadcast some of the arena events later online? I would love to attend the animation announcement but it conflicts with some of the other panels I want to attend.
          I really wanted to see John Lasseter speak too!
          Normally Disney will release clips of the presentation, but not the entire thing. I don't know how set you are on the other panels, but I have it on good word that Lasseter's presentation is going to be one of the highlights of the Expo. Just warning you!

Comment

At the end of last expo they said they were going to simulcast for an overflow room (which they are doing) and they said they would replay the more popular venues later in the expo. I thought this was a great idea, however I haven't heard anything about that since two years ago. Maybe they'll surprise us!

Comment

I'm glad somebody asked this cause I was wondering about this too. Thanks for the answers everyone!
              My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

No replays. 2000 seat overflow with huge video board. I was on in he show floor tody and saw the set up. Huge area for cueues.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X