Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

D23 Winter Issue

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] D23 Winter Issue

Has anyone reviewed thirty D23 Winter issue yet? If so, when did you get it?

Re: D23 Winter Issue

Originally posted by Homan View Post
    Has anyone reviewed thirty D23 Winter issue yet? If so, when did you get it?
    As of 11/26, I have not received mine. I wonder what the delay is?

Comment

I received mine 11/25.

Comment

I received mine today, 11/29. It was not shipped in the traditional, sturdy cardboard box. Instead it was in a bubble wrap envelope. The mailman stuffed the envelope in my mailbox so the magazine is bent in the middle. Not happy about this!

Comment

I am kinda not happy about this either... Seriously this is a guest service failure... I am inclined to write them and say WTH? Is it that they do not have a overseeing/project manager for D23? There is no quarterly free gift? Is this what I am buying now? If so, why should I renew at a premium? Seriously, I invite you to write guest services and ask these questions.
          Check out my other blog:

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound View Post
            I am kinda not happy about this either... Seriously this is a guest service failure... I am inclined to write them and say WTH? Is it that they do not have a overseeing/project manager for D23? There is no quarterly free gift? Is this what I am buying now? If so, why should I renew at a premium? Seriously, I invite you to write guest services and ask these questions.
            I did and they are sending out a new magazine. The change in the shipping method is most likely another cost cutting move by Disney. There was a gift in the magazine - a reproduction of the invitation for the premiere of Mary Poppins. Mine was inserted in the magazine. It fell out on the floor when I removed the shrink wrap from the magazine.

Comment

Yeah I got mine last week as well. Have a nice dent on the corner due to the new shipping method.

Besides that this issue doesn't really speak to me. I am mostly just interested in theme park history and news, and this issue was all Mary Poppins related for Saving Mr Banks. I know most people love that movie so this one might be very popular. I hope future issues are not only dedicated to single movies for my own personal tastes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X