X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ritaroid
    replied
    Re: D23 5-Year Milestone?

Thank you for responding. For a while there I thought that love for the D23 Fan Club was waning and that I had posted my question in the wrong Forum. I am sure you are correct about corporate Disney's past as it relates to milestone celebrations; however, after offering free D23 memberships I would have thought that they would have marketed each milestone with something - maybe, not an elaborate celebration - but, something that would show how Disney appreciates their loyal club members. Having said that, I guess I shouldn't be surprised given that - unless I missed it somewhere and I apologize if I have - Adam Sanderson hasn't even posted a message on the D23 Website to share his enthusiasm or insights about his role as the head of the D23 Fan Club - especially when they are trying to encourage fans to join. :blush:

Leave a comment:

• btowndude
    replied
    Re: D23 5-Year Milestone?

In the past Disney has planned more elaborate celebrations for the ten years anniversaries with the 25ths being the exceptions. With a new D23 head, I would be really surprised to see any celebration in March or this spring.

Leave a comment:

• Ritaroid
    started a topic D23 5-Year Milestone?

D23 5-Year Milestone?

I am new to Micechat and a D23 Gold Club member and a Disney fan since forever. I am wondering if anyone has heard anything about any kind of celebration to mark this important milestone?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X