This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News D23 2015 Annual Member Gift Revealed

The D23 2015 annual member gift has been announced . . . and it's a really good one.

These are exactly the sort of things that I think most fans join D23 for. Looking forward to receiving my copy. What about you?
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: D23 2015 Annual Member Gift Revealed

I'm a silver member and pretty bummed I'll now have to pay a lot more to retain paid membership. While this is cool, it doesn't really make up for the increase to me.

Comment

Looks like a pretty great renewal gift.

I could imagine this would sell well at Disneyland on its own, so I can see the reason for gifting it with D23.
      sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
      Walt Disney

Comment

Was planning on getting the silver membership before I went to D23, snooze you lose. I'll have to wait and see if the budget allows for the gold. The portfolio is okay....

Comment

Mine arrived today. I like it. There are around 20 pictures bound in the portfolio. Cool choice on D23 Gift with Disneyland's 60th.

Comment

I went to renew and they are taking renewals now? Not answering calls? E-mails? Anyone know whats going on?
            -----------------------------------------------
            DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

I don't think this is of much help but all I did was go onto the website and renew. I think I read something about the link to renew not showing up until X number of days before your renewal expires? I think I looked a couple months out and didn't have a link but then I did within something like 30 days.

Comment

Thank you, Dusty!!! I totally forgot about renewing my membership and happened to be browsing thru your lovely forum. I'm good to go now. See you at the Expo--I'm assuming you and your terrific crew will have a booth on the floor? L&H Crissie

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X