Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] D 23 parking question

I will be arriving by car each day to D23. It says you can line up starting at 10pm. However the convention center info says their parking garage doesn't open until 4:30 am. Does anyone know if the garage will open at 10pm so we can line up? If not , then where do you recommend I park?

Re: D 23 parking question

That's a great question. I don't have a specific answer, but you might consider arranging a taxi (or Uber service), if you aren't too far away, for your first night's queueing. Then you can see how/if the convention center is accommodating to overnight stays. I understand part of their parking is being renovated (as is the arena space).

Comment

Just an update. I contacted D23 and their answer was that the convention center parking will not open until 4:30 am per their policy no exceptions! So I called the convention center parking supervisor and got the same answer.His only answer for those arriving before 4:30 am is to go park at Garden walk which allows overnight parking and walk to the convention center. Seems that no one wants us there before 4:30 am even though we can get in the convention center at 10 pm.

Comment

Why do you want to arrive so early? With stage passes, it should be easy to do what you want to do. I don't think there's any need to camp overnight. We have d23 member tix and are arriving about 8:00am. No worries. Enjoy!

Comment

StagePass is only for the smaller presentations. They do not have StagePass for the big Hall D23 presentations. That is what people will be lining up for.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X