Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D23 Question - Hall D23 Presentations (Capacity? Line up early?)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] D23 Question - Hall D23 Presentations (Capacity? Line up early?)

Going for the first time this weekend and wanted to ask those who've been...

How long in advance should I queue up to go to one or both of the Saturday presentations in Hall D23?
    First is at 10:30am - "Live Action at the Walt Disney Studios"
    Second is at 3:00pm - "Walt Disney Parks and Resorts"

Since I've never been, I have no concept of ... how crowded it gets at D23, the capacity of Hall D23 etc.

Any insights and advice would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Skunkwerx; 08-12-2015, 07:10 PM. Reason: Add Question icon

Re: D23 Question - Hall D23 Presentations (Capacity? Line up early?)

Originally posted by Skunkwerx View Post
    Going for the first time this weekend and wanted to ask those who've been...

How long in advance should I queue up to go to one or both of the Saturday presentations in Hall D23?
    First is at 10:30am - "Live Action at the Walt Disney Studios"
    Second is at 3:00pm - "Walt Disney Parks and Resorts"

Since I've never been, I have no concept of ... how crowded it gets at D23, the capacity of Hall D23 etc.

Any insights and advice would be appreciated.
    It's hard to gauge how wait times will differ since Hall D23's capacity is nearly double that of the Arena from previous years (from 4,000 to 7,500), but in previous years I have shown up between 8:00 and 8:30 AM for the morning panels and around 1:30 PM for the afternoon panels and have gotten in every time. So I think if you show up around those times you will be fine. However, I can see the Live Action panel being a much bigger draw than any other panel since Star Wars is involved, so I am personally planning on showing up a bit earlier for that one. Hope this helps!

^Art by me!
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X