Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Practically Impossible to Leave Feedback for the Expo

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that D23 is making it so hard to leave feedback about the expo. The survey on the D23 expo app is useless, not allowing you actually leave feedback (and the app didn't even work properly on my phone...had to uninstall then reinstall it). Then after contacting D23 directly I was sent an email to a link to a survey that asked like 4-5 unhelpful questions, strictly for demographic purposes. Now I'm waiting for the same guest services rep to get back to me, because she doesn't know if there's another way for guests to give feedback. Unbelievable!

Anyone else having theses issues, frustrations? Any suggestions?

Maybe it's because they're anticipating so much negative feedback, but it's stupid that an event like this wouldn't allow it's paying guests to voice their concerns.

:verymad:

Re: Practically Impossible to Leave Feedback for the Expo

Try sending an email to [email protected], be sure and leave your phone number, they will want to call you back. Or you can just call them directly at (855) 323-5973. And yes the App was awful.

Comment

Yeah that's pretty much what I was planning on doing at this point. Did you do the same thing Deb? I saw your posts on the other thread and totally agree with points. I can't believe after having done this 3 times previously the D23 peeps still can't get it right. It's so ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
        Yeah that's pretty much what I was planning on doing at this point. Did you do the same thing Deb? I saw your posts on the other thread and totally agree with points. I can't believe after having done this 3 times previously the D23 peeps still can't get it right. It's so ridiculous!
        Yep,I sent an email. Unfortunately I have been playing phone tag with them since,but they promised me a gift certificate if I did a phone survey.

Comment

That's interesting. What kind if gift certificate?

I emailed them the other day. I hope lots of other people do too.

Comment

This is the response I got back from my long detailed email to D23...

Dear Andoni,

Thank you for your recent email and your candid feedback.

We appreciate the fact that you took the time to convey your thoughts to us and truly value everyone’s perspective. Disney prides itself in providing quality entertainment and merchandise for all and we will continue to make every effort towards achieving that goal.

D23 Guest Relations

How generic. You get something like this Deb?

Comment

After several rounds of phone tag I finally got to talk to a Customer Service Rep. She was very apologetic. She very carefully typed out all of my concerns and problems with the expo. She promised a $30 gift certificate would be sent to me via email within 5 days. To date I have not received ANYTHING. I am not all that surprised, when it comes to D23 I've learned to keep my expectations low. I'll let you know if anything changes
              Last edited by DebG; 09-14-2015, 01:10 PM. Reason: Somethin' went wrong and some of the post went missing!

Comment

Originally posted by DebG View Post
                After several rounds of phone tag I finally got to talk to a Customer Service Rep. She was very apologetic. She very carefully typed out all of my concerns and problems with the expo. She promised a $30 gift certificate would be sent to me via email within 5 days. To date I have not received ANYTHING. I am not all that surprised, when it comes to D23 I've learned to keep my expectations low. I'll let you know if anything changes
                Wow...I'm surprised she was so receptive to you. I hope you get that gift certificate soon...and wish they would've sent me one too!
                I really wish D23 was better run, both as an entity and especially with regard to the expo. There's no excuse for it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X