Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

D23 expo 2017

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 expo 2017

Here we are 2017, and 5 months away- With all the changes going on in the Disneyverse, What do you expect to see at the Expo? What are you most interested in seeing? -- I'm sure there will be TONS of Star Wars land info and goodies surrounding Episode VIII. New announcements great displays, guests, vendors,and a usual, exclusive merchandise. What do you like best about D23 Expo? What do you like Least?
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

I'm really hoping they make announcements about the big plans for Epcot, and about their Marvel plans for DCA.

Comment

Hi! So I'm thinking of going just for a day but how do the panels work? Is there a place to sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by CastMember10-2015 View Post
        Hi! So I'm thinking of going just for a day but how do the panels work? Is there a place to sign up?
        No sign up, but there are long, long, LONG waits to get into the major presentations. As in 3 hours long. No joke.
        The smaller panels are more like 45-90 minute waits. There's a system sort of similar to FastPass for these panels, but the availability of these go fast!

When I say waits, I'm referring the amount of time you have to get in line in order to ensure that you actually get into the presentation, panel, or performance.

The expo is insane when it comes to crowds. I've gone the past 3 times and it only gets worse with each year. Lining up just to get inside the convention center can be a 2 hour ordeal, unless you come in closer to noon perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mondo Mouse View Post

No sign up, but there are long, long, LONG waits to get into the major presentations. As in 3 hours long. No joke.
          The smaller panels are more like 45-90 minute waits. There's a system sort of similar to FastPass for these panels, but the availability of these go fast!

When I say waits, I'm referring the amount of time you have to get in line in order to ensure that you actually get into the presentation, panel, or performance.

The expo is insane when it comes to crowds. I've gone the past 3 times and it only gets worse with each year. Lining up just to get inside the convention center can be a 2 hour ordeal, unless you come in closer to noon perhaps.
          ugh you're making me not want to go now hahah. As a castmemeber they are selling us tix next week so I thought I'd give it a try but now im having second thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by CastMember10-2015 View Post

ugh you're making me not want to go now hahah. As a castmemeber they are selling us tix next week so I thought I'd give it a try but now im having second thoughts
            If you've never been and you're a huge Disney fan, I'd highly recommend going. Lots of really cool and unique stuff to see, and the presentations and panels are pretty awesome too. But yes, the crowds and the lines are awful. Similar to Disneyland the week of Christmas to New Year's.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X