Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's ready to wait 7+ hours again for...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Who's ready to wait 7+ hours again for...

D23 Expo tickets 2022!! Why couldn't they have paired the D23 Expo 2022 tickets up with the Magic Key passes anyway? Maybe as an add-on? That way we would not have to wait 7 hours or more twice. Now I know this isn't Disneyland-related, but I figured it's a mostly California-based event.
    2012-2015 Era DCA rides/attractions we went on regularly:
    Soarin' Over California
    Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
    Radiator Springs Racers
    Grizzly River Run
    California Screamin'
    Aladdin-A Musical Spectacular

2019 Era-Present DCA rides/attractions we go on regularly:
    Grizzly River Run
    Radiator Springs Racers
    Incredicoaster

This topic might fit better under the D23 thread, but those threads are so underutilized that I think putting it here is fine for now. Now that you mention it, a D23 Expo discount would be a nice add-on for Magic Keys. A great incentive for people who are hesitant about buying a pass to an "almost normal but not quite" Disneyland.

Personally, I will once again be signing up for the D23 club in a few weeks, mainly so I can get early access to Expo tickets.
    Brian the Pooh

Comment

Seeing Bob Chapek repeat his 2017 foot-in-mouth show live on stage is worth standing in line for at least 7 hours.

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
      it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
      together with every variety of recreation and fun,
      designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
      - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
      - Bob Chapek

Comment

Originally posted by rld275501 View Post
        D23 Expo tickets 2022!! Why couldn't they have paired the D23 Expo 2022 tickets up with the Magic Key passes anyway? Maybe as an add-on? That way we would not have to wait 7 hours or more twice. Now I know this isn't Disneyland-related, but I figured it's a mostly California-based event.
        I think the better question is why not pair D23 with 2023? Seems like a natural. Unless they do it in back-to-back years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
          Seeing Bob Chapek repeat his 2017 foot-in-mouth show live on stage is worth standing in line for at least 7 hours.
          It be more in line with P. T. Barnum - "There's a sucker born every minute"
          But P. T. Barnum ,have never shop at TARGET'sLikeBob Chapek have !
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
            Bob Chapek's overpromising is coming back to confront him. What will he overpromise this year?

Comment

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post

Bob Chapek's overpromising is coming back to confront him. What will he overpromise this year?
              Asking same questions......Why have a D23 Expo?
              I guess ,Disney Makes Money on them !
              P. T. Barnum-Play Book
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I very much remember D23 2019 and to start with the good, I did really like the concept art of the new Walt statue planned for Epcot.

That said, for those that wonder those like myself keep riffing on Bob’s enthusiastic passion for Target, here is a clip that started it.

I remember after that presentation thinking, positively, Target should hire Bob, it would be a great fit.

During that presentation I also remember that for all the announcements Bob just seemed more naturally happy with sharing the Target Disney store-in-a-store concept.

Comment

https://youtu.be/JQNxfkwv0tg

Comment

Originally posted by Jaygatzby View Post
                    BOB Big Trill......Disney Store at Target !
                    Amazing"WHAT a life" !
                    Last edited by Eagleman; 09-05-2021, 04:47 PM.
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Bob being Bob aside, I will say that I thought Target thing was brilliant then and still do. Disney needed to get out of mall retail 10 years ago and, given the pandemic, this became a lucky moment of excellent timing.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X