This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police: Man Threatened To Kill Teen Disney Stars In Cincinnati

LANCASTER, Ohio -- Authorities have arrested a southeast Ohio man for allegedly stalking and making violent threats to teen singing stars Aly and AJ.Lancaster police said in a release Thursday that 42-year-old Rex Mettler of Lancaster has been charged with felony menacing by stalking.
    More here: http://www.wlwt.com/entertainment/16725635/detail.html
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Re: Police: Man Threatened To Kill Teen Disney Stars In Cincinnati

I don't know who Ali and AJ are. Have they ever lip synced songs along with Miley Cyrus on one of her concert tours?
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

lol, Aly and Aj were big BEFORE Cyrus came along. then when she hit big, they fell into obscurity.....

preteens are so finicky...

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
        I don't know who Ali and AJ are. Have they ever lip synced songs along with Miley Cyrus on one of her concert tours?
        Yes, on her most recent tour.

Aly starred in the former Disney Channel series "Phil of the Future" and both appeared in the Disney Channel's 2006 movie "Cow Belles."
        Last edited by Joshrzmeup; 06-27-2008, 10:10 AM.
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by krystledm View Post
          lol, Aly and Aj were big BEFORE Cyrus came along. then when she hit big, they fell into obscurity.....

preteens are so finicky...
          Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
          Yes, on her most recent tour.

Aly starred in the former Disney Channel series "Phil of the Future" and both appeared in the Disney Channel's 2006 movie "Cow Belles."
          Thanks for filling me in, Krystle and Josh. It's always great to find out more about these lip locked lip syncing, and soon to be obscure-ettes.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Heh. I saw Cow Belles was on Disney today while going through the program guide on my TV looking for something good to watch. Settled on some Hogan's Heroes reruns on TV Land.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X