This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame Inductees - 2008

Rock Hall of Fame nominees include Metallica, Jeff Beck and Run-D.M.C. - Eric R. Danton | Sound Check

Jeff Beck, Chic, Wanda Jackson, Little Anthony and the Imperials, Metallica, Run D.M.C., the Stooges, War and Bobby Womack are this year's nominees for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Of the nine, five will be inducted into the Cleveland museum at a ceremony scheduled for April 4 at Public Hall in Cleveland.
    I'm not really going to argue with the nominees this year, really, I'm not. I am shocked that Bon Jovi didn't get in during their first year of eligibility. And of course, Rush will never get in, I've learned to deal with it. But I can't argue with the ones they are putting in.

Re: Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame Inductees - 2008

It'll be interesting to see which 5 of that list actually get in. At least 4 of them seem to be no brainers for me, however considering some of the folks who haven't made it in yet I won't be surprised by anything.

Comment

Re: Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame Inductees - 2008

CHIC!

OMG! They have to get in! They have to! Nile Rodgers is my boy!

Run DMC and The Stooges (I thought it was Iggy and the Stooges?) have to get in too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X