Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

'American Psycho' The Musical

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'American Psycho' The Musical

Stage Musical Adaptation of
    "American Psycho"
    Is Aiming for Broadway

By Andrew Gans
    Playbill
    23 Sep 2008

Plans are afoot for a stage musical adaptation of "American Psycho," the Bret Easton Ellis novel that was adapted into a 2000 film starring "Dark Knight" actor Christian Bale.

The Johnson-Roessler Company, The Collective and XYZ Films have partnered to "acquire, develop and produce the live stage version," according to a press statement. No dramatists have been confirmed for the production, which will feature a mix of original music and hit tunes from the eighties.
    Playbill News: Stage Musical Adaptation of "American Psycho" Is Aiming for Broadway
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: 'American Psycho' The Musical

Ok ALIASd, first I read about Addams Family musical, then a Spider Man musical, now a musical based on American Psycho? I had to laugh out loud when I read your thread. This all sounds like a cruel joke!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X