Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns N' Roses 'Chinese Democracy' - really!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns N' Roses 'Chinese Democracy' - really!

New Guns N' Roses Single Hits Radio Tomorrow

Axl Rose
    October 21, 2008 , 5:15 PM ET

Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.
    Billboard.com

The title track from Guns N' Roses' new album, "Chinese Democracy," will be available to download by U.S. radio outlets at 5 a.m. ET tomorrow morning (Oct. 22). Although some album tracks leaked this summer, this is the first authorized new music from the group in nine years.

As previously reported, "Chinese Democracy" the album is due Nov. 23 exclusively via Best Buy. The 14-track set includes only three songs that have not either been performed live or leaked online in recent years.

Guns N' Roses was last on Billboard's Mainstream Rock chart in 1999 with "Oh My God," its contribution to the "End of Days" soundtrack. The song peaked at No. 26. Prior to that, it hadn't appeared on the tally since 1994, when its cover of "Sympathy for the Devil" from the "Interview With a Vampire" soundtrack reached No. 10.
    New Guns N' Roses Single Hits Radio Tomorrow
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Guns N' Roses 'Chinese Democracy' - really!

Acording to the farm bureau pigs will indeed fly on sunday November 23rd.
    And a side note Rose looks healthy except for the joe durt wig but crazy does what crazy does
    Laughingplace

"Accept people for who they are ...not what you think the should be.

Comment

'Chinese Democracy' brings
      FREE Dr. Pepper soda
      starting November 23

Chinese DemocracyChinese Democracy hits Best Buy, you can head over to the Dr. Pepper website and register your information to receive a coupon which can be redeemed for a free 20-ounce pop.

However, any dreams you fostered about drinking your free Dr. Pepper while headbanging to Democracy
      With “Chinese Democracy” Official, Dr. Pepper Reveals Free Soda Plan : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I couldn't care less about the album... I want my free Dr Pepper!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X