• Show
Clear All

• Blockbuster is Live Nation's exclusive retail ticket outlet

Blockbuster Enters Ticket Biz

By Erik Gruenwedel |
    HomeMediaRetailing
    Posted: 02 Dec 2008

Blockbuster Enters Ticket Biz | homemediamagazine.com
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Blockbuster is Live Nation's exclusive retail ticket outlet

Hmm, seeing as how there are barely any Blockbusters left and the ones that are still open are almost deader than dead because of Netflix and Video on Demand, I wonder how this is going to work out.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

The ticket business should bring in some much needed foot traffic, they'll probably be building in some incentives to buy in person for various acts and events.
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Who goes to Blockbuster?

I'm having a vision of empty arena's and stadiums and bands demanding for the day that Ticketmaster was the only gouger in town.

Comment

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
          Who goes to Blockbuster?

I'm having a vision of empty arena's and stadiums and bands demanding for the day that Ticketmaster was the only gouger in town.
          lol. i don't think blockbuster is going to be able to keep up with the 3 year contract. I don't think blockbuster is gonna last that long

Comment

Not sure how I feel about this one. Our Blockbuster is in a TERRIBLE location. Good shopping center, but bad location within that shopping center.

But I'm sure our Blockbuster won't be one of the ones that carry tickets anyway.

I think the days of people lining up for hours in order to get tickets are long gone.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X