Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Attn: SoCal Music Fans - NIN/Janes Addiction Presale TOMORROW!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: SoCal Music Fans - NIN/Janes Addiction Presale TOMORROW!!!

Hey everybody,

Just got an email from KROQ that advanced tickets for NIN/Janes Addiction go on sale tomorrow. They are having a deal that the first 1991 people get lawn seats for $19.91. I was thinking of doing that. Thought it might be cool to set up a MC meet for the show. I've never seen NIN and since this is their last tour, and they are one of my favorite band, I want to see them.

Her's the info:

http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/405432

Enter the password: kroqninja

Tickets are on sale at 10am tomorrow.

Re: Attn: SoCal Music Fans - NIN/Janes Addiction Presale TOMORROW!!!

This is awesome!

EDIT: Is this only for online sales or can I go a Livenation Outlet? I don't have a credit card. Oh, and I clicked the General Presale, and lawn seats are 20 bucks. Will the price hike up a bit after that?
    Last edited by MonstersGoBoo!; 03-18-2009, 03:59 PM.

Comment

You can go to a livenation outlet on Friday when the regular onsale is I'm sure. But I think tomorrow's is only online.

Comment

wow sweet.. thanks for the share..
        just do what you think...

Comment

This is NIN's last tour for a long time. Trent has said after this that NIN are going to "disappear" for awhile.

Tickets for Tampa go on sale Friday. I am totally going!

Comment

I got my Tampa ticket today. Local radio station had a presale & I had the password. Got a halfway decent seat too! :yea:

Comment

Yeah, I TOTALLY forgot about the presale while I was at work today. I should have set a reminder for myself. I tried at about 10:45 and all the presale $20 tickets were gone. I'll get tix tomorrow during the normal on sale I guess.

Comment

Yeah, I TOTALLY forgot about the presale while I was at work today. I should have set a reminder for myself. I tried at about 10:45 and all the presale $20 tickets were gone. I'll get tix tomorrow during the normal on sale I guess.

Comment

Haha, you were so forgetful that you posted twice to express your sadness!

Comment

Did you get tickets, Clinksy?

Comment

Not yet, I'm just getting Lawn seats and they will be pretty available up until the show.

Comment

I think my friend and I will be there, I had no idea this was the last concert for NIN! I just watched almost an entire show on cable and even that way it was great!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X