Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

JASON NEWSTED Performing With Metallica At Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JASON NEWSTED Performing With Metallica At Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame!!

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - KIRK HAMMETT Confirms JASON NEWSTED Will Perform With METALLICA At ROCK HALL Induction

Awsome......
    Download my EP: Dizz Presents The Free EP

Re: JASON NEWSTED Performing With Metallica At Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame!!

Well, it only makes sense. The new guy's only been in for one album really. He didn't play on that crappy St. Anger.

Comment

Wonder if his old hair-do will be there with him...

Newsted is kind of whiny to me, but that's just my .02.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Comment

^^^Dave Mustaine is far more whinier. But, yes, you're right Jason does quite a bit too. The other three did torment the hell out of him though. lol

Comment

I agree Jason has been a big whiner since HE left the band. He was Metallica's longest lived bassist so he deserves to be there.

Comment

Cliff Burton's father will be there too. It should be a fun night...

AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE FUSE: Watch it live online at Metallica.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X