This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West and Taylor Swift(merged)

she so deserved her moment. why in the heck did he do that at the mtv vma awards?

Orlando doing good
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
    Princess of Randomness

re: Kanye West and Taylor Swift(merged)

I'm hearing people talk about it on Facebook. I'm not watching it . What just happened?
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Dude, not even cool. That was rude. Poor Taylor. I feel so bad for her. She is so sweet and deserving of that award and her big moment was ruined.

Hayley - this is what happened:
      (from ew.com)
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
        Dude, not even cool. That was rude. Poor Taylor. I feel so bad for her. She is so sweet and deserving of that award and her big moment was ruined.

Hayley - this is what happened:
        (from ew.com)

That's was mean.
        Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I felt so bad for her!! That was so wrong. Stupid question... but why did MTV allow someone to interrupt her? That was stupid!! GR!!

Comment

Talented though he may be, Kanye West is an attention whore. He likes to do things that get everyone else talking about him.

I'm not a Taylor Swift fan (nor Kanye, for that matter) but it's a shame he chose to conduct himself in such a rude manner.

Comment

EW.com (who is live-blogging) says Kayne just got kicked out! Good riddance! Now I think an apology is due.
              Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                EW.com (who is live-blogging) says Kayne just got kicked out! Good riddance! Now I think an apology is due.

Good!! He should have been dragged off the stage when it happened.

Comment

That was most unclassy and ungentlemanly of him. He deserved to be kicked out and were I in charge, nothing he did would be considered for an award for at least one year. You just don't do that. If I were Beyonce, I would be embarrassed as well.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

One word for Kanye, A...Hole
                    "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Comment

Here is a video of what happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yOOPHe3QHU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kanye West's VMA Outburst for Beyonce[/ame]
                      Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

that's what he gets for liking fish sticks.
                        Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Comment

Much agreed. That was immature, selfish, ignorant and unforgivable
                          To all who come this happy place, welcome.
                          Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Geez. I couldn't even watch the video it's so humiliating.

Not cool. Unclassy. Unacceptable...I would keep going, but you all get the point.

It was cool how Beyonce invited Taylor back up to let her finish her speech. Now that's classy.
                            sigpic
                            Home away from Home.

Comment

could this have been staged, maybe? The whole thing seems a bit weird to me.

the MTV awards always have some sort of controversial moment that gets the show on the news.
                              - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X