This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Book?

Vote on the Poll above, and tell me what I should add to it!
    To vote for Mouse Tales(Books: Series) just reply and in that very same reply, type that you want to vote for that...because I can't seem to add to the poll...
    Peter And the Starcatchers - Series
    6.25%
    Kingdom Keepers - Series
    25.00%
    Disney Parks Books (e.g. - Disney Mountains)
    43.75%
    Disney Magazines
    6.25%
    Disney Editions
    6.25%
    Disney Press
    6.25%
    Miramax Books
    6.25%
    Last edited by jjajju; 11-10-2009, 08:07 PM. Reason: Added Mouse Tales As Vote
    Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.
    Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

Re: Favorite Book?

I like all the Disney books listed in the poll.

I especially like the Kingdom Keepers series, but I really do wish they brought it over to California.

Comment

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
      I like all the Disney books listed in the poll.

I especially like the Kingdom Keepers series, but I really do wish they brought it over to California.
      I Agree highly, and I would get my hopes up, considering the constant referencing to DL Resort In CA in the first KK!
      Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

Comment

dmtnt55, how do you make these: ?

Proud Premium Passholder

Comment

I really like the Mouse Tales books by David Koenig.

sigpic

Comment

I love KK series..I've been re-reading the first two for the anticapation of the third next spring
            "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X