This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennon Leppert

So, my best friend has put together a new band and has some phenomenal new music. He's trying to get his name out there.

You can listen to his stuff here at www.myspace.com/lennonleppert

Hope you all enjoy!
    Last edited by villagecreator; 03-13-2010, 08:07 AM.

Re: Lennon Leppert

By the way, he just announced a free show he'll be doing at the Hot Topic of Glendale at the Galleria. Stop by and see him live at 6pm this Wednesday! (Tomorrow)!

Comment

Thank you to anyone who made it out to Glendale for the show on Weds. I heard there was a huge crowd for him. (I wasn't able to make it since I'm in finals week here in Central Cal.) Anyways, check the link in my signature to keep up to date with new show dates and tour info for this summer as it comes available.

Comment

By the way, I wanted to pass along a link to his new song inspired by the Twilight series.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-bJVnoU5_w"]YouTube- New Twilight Song - Half Of Me[/ame]

Comment

New show on Jan. 14th. I'll have more info soon! Keep up to date at Lennon Leppert on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Comment

New EPK for Lennon Leppert and the Push coming soon! Check out the music at www.myspace.com/lennonleppert

You won't be disappointed.
            Last edited by villagecreator; 03-13-2010, 07:44 AM.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAJH1oIqS-4]YouTube - Lennon Leppert and The Push EPK[/ame]

Comment

Just wanted to let you guys know, there are several new original songs by Lennon Leppert & the Push you can listen to for free at

www.myspace.com/lennonleppert

Hit him up! Let him know what you think!

Comment

By the way, everyone loves free music: here

All original compositions by Lennon Leppert yours for the taking on his website, but for a limited time only!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X