This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A song for every occasion...

Being a big music buff / musician, I have a song for various things in my life. When I go to specific places, do certain things, etc, there might be a song I'd prefer to listen to while doing it.

For instance: My most favorite song of all time to crank up full blast and roll down the windows whenever I visit Las Vegas is "Space Lord" by Monster Magnet. LOVE that song and it's my Vegas song every single time I go.

So how about you? What song for where or what is something you'd consider "your song"?
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

Re: A song for every occasion...

Well, when I'm in the shower I'll kneel down, mind you I'm naked. I then play the Terminator soundtrack and imagine I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger while I slowly stand up.

Tremendous way to start the day.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
      Well, when I'm in the shower I'll kneel down, mind you I'm naked. I then play the Terminator soundtrack and imagine I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger while I slowly stand up.

I wanna see someone top this. That was epic!

Click the banner! ^^^^
      Follow us on Twitter
      @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
      Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post

You are my hero.

Comment

One time when the streetsweeper was coming down the block, we had to run out to our car & drive off before the ticket cop got to us. Well, this cop was having one of those days or something because she chased us for about twenty minutes all around our part of the city. At one point, it occurred to me to put on the Benny Hill theme song ("Yakety Sax") since I wasn't the one driving. This's why it's always a good idea to have that track on your iPod, folks.

The best part: we got away! Never got the ticket or nuthin'.

And that's why "Yakety Sax" is our driving theme song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpc5_3B5xdk&feature=related"]YouTube - The Benny Hill Show Theme Tune[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzapants View Post
            I wanna see someone top this. That was epic!
            Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
            You are my hero.
            Oh, you guys. :blush:

TDL, to this day, I will only make love if Yakety Sax is playing.
            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

this is my song when i'm in a hurry to go somewhere.. usually in a car:
              [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu0rGwySDpE]YouTube - Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack - Burly Brawl[/ame]

i need to be careful if listening to this in the car though, it tends to make me want to speed.. i can usually keep it under control though.

some of my friends who have listened to this said they were getting stressed out just from sitting there listening..
              -plagued

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X