Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

What happened to Miley?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened to Miley?

Isn't she no longer under contract with Disney? It'd explain her new..uh..."wild" look.

I definitely agree with the above, she can change her clothing (or lack thereof) when she's legally allowed to show it off. Until then...keep your pants on, Miley!!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

She grew up.
      Growing older is manditory
      Growing up is however, optional

Comment

I know Miley's 17 and beginning to explore herself as a person and an artist, but I can't help but feel there is a difference between trying to figure out who you are and intentionally pushing a sexualized image of yourself when you're only a child. Is our society so obsessed with sex it's become permissable to objectify the living heck out of children now, too? What's next: 11 and 12 year old scantily-clad pop stars? I mean, there's just gotta be a line drawn somewhere, doesn't there?
        Team Angelica

Ruthless con artist, master of disguises, the perfect pirate.

Comment

She's trying the older and most-immature way to (ironically) show how mature she is: totally and visibly reject the underage world and underage fans of her previous audience. She clearly thinks that if she 'shows' she's a big girl now, all the big kids and adults will take her seriously. It's obvious her thought process is as impaired as the rest of her abilities.
          Once they've grown up, some kids put away their toys, some give them away, some break them into bits and build a bonfire. Miley brings a flamethrower.

Comment

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
            She's trying the older and most-immature way to (ironically) show how mature she is: totally and visibly reject the underage world and underage fans of her previous audience. She clearly thinks that if she 'shows' she's a big girl now, all the big kids and adults will take her seriously. It's obvious her thought process is as impaired as the rest of her abilities.
            Once they've grown up, some kids put away their toys, some give them away, some break them into bits and build a bonfire. Miley brings a flamethrower.

Good point. I think the true sign of maturity she should be trying to make is setting a positive example for all the girls she must know look up to her, rather than trying to show them it's okay to sell your body for money and fame as young as 17.
            Team Angelica

Ruthless con artist, master of disguises, the perfect pirate.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X