This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Momsen blasts Miley Cyrus and Disney

Taylor is showing that she's trashier than a 3 day old used Big Mac wrapper.

Taylor Momsen has lashed out at her fellow teen stars, specifically Miley Cyrus, for shooting to fame in Disney roles - branding the children-friendly shows "pathetic."

The former "Gossip Girl" actress was in the running to star as "Hannah Montana" when she was just nine years old, but lost out on the role to Miley Cyrus.

Momsen is pleased she failed to land the part, instead focusing on her singing career and fronting rock band The Pretty Reckless.

She's convinced that her "love" for music is what has driven her to succeed - insisting she doesn't "care about the fame."

Momsen tells Britain's FHM magazine, "I'm not looking to be Miley f**king Cyrus. I don't care about the fame. I do it because I love music. I like making records and if people like them, then we'll go along for the ride.

"I think the Disney bubblegum s**t that the world is living right now is pathetic. I thought we passed that repression."
    This article was found at: SFGate: Daily Dish

Read more: SFGate: Daily Dish
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Taylor Momsen blasts Miley Cyrus and Disney

Comment

I like how she says she doesn't care about the fame, but I've never even heard of her... What kind of "fame" is that? And yes, she says she doesn't care and is happy with her present carreer, then why doesn't she move on instead of trashtalking Miley Cyrus?

Comment

she's respectable.. not a fan of the character she's played... and who says she isn't happy with her career just because she's trash talking Miley? we do that ALL THE TIME here.. that doesn't mean we're unhappy with our current situations..
        -plagued

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X