Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

'The Art of Toy Story 3' book-signing event 9/12

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'The Art of Toy Story 3' book-signing event 9/12

Art of 'Toy Story 3'
    Artists' Panel/ Book Signing
    September 12, 2010
    Opening Reception / Sep 12,

5:00PM - 8:00PM

Nucleus welcomes two key members of the creative force behind the much-loved summer blockbuster - Toy Story 3!

Artists Robert Kondo and James Robertson will offer an insightful presentation of the creative workings behind this Pixar classic. Gain a unique perspective of the creative process of how the story goes from script to screen. Q&A and book signing for 'The Art of Toy Story 3' will follow.

Robert Kondo (Set Art Director)
    Robert is a leading environment designer in the animation field. Kondo also served as Set Art Director for Pixar's acclaimed 'Ratatouille.'

James Robertson$2 Admission (purchase online now or at the door)
    Present admission ticket to save $2 off any store purchase

Gallery Nucleus
    210 East Main St, Alhambra CA 91801

http://gallerynucleus.com/event/274
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: 'The Art of Toy Story 3' book-signing event 9/12

OMG! I wish I could have gone to it...I didn't even know such a book existed!
    Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
    Buzz: clears throat)
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
    Buster: (barking)
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
    Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
    Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
    Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
    Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
    Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
    (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

:meet:Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!:meet:

Comment

Re: 'The Art of Toy Story 3' book-signing event 9/12

But, sounds like in the future I will have to go to Half Price Books to try to find at least a copy...if not a SIGNED copy!!!
      Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
      Buzz: clears throat)
      I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
      Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
      Buster: (barking)
      Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
      Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
      Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
      Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
      Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
      Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
      (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

:meet:Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!:meet:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X