This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirius satellite radio

My Sirius satellite radio is expiring soon. I have two portable units and 1 in our Ford truck. There are so many inconsistencies in pricing for these radios. I want to know what everyone else is paying. For my portable units last year I was paying $82.50 for the first one and $ 59.49 for the second one. This year they want $164.99 for the first one and $119.99 for the 2nd one.
    Then the one in my husbands truck he was sent an offer yesterday for 5 months $20.00. Using FORD as the code. However when you call you have to sign up for a minimum 1 year after the first 5 months the next year is $199.99. That's more than the $164.99 that I was offered.
    So what is everyone else paying? At this point I don't know if I will be renewing. The 2 units are only used 3 months a year.
    Thanks Snacks
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Re: Sirius satellite radio

I bought the lifetime subscripiton which I don't think is available anymore. Call customar service and let them know this. They are often able to match the other offer if they are in fear of losing a customer.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
      I bought the lifetime subscripiton which I don't think is available anymore. Call customar service and let them know this. They are often able to match the other offer if they are in fear of losing a customer.
      How much was your life time subscription?
      Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
        How much was your life time subscription?
        It was $530 4 years ago. I had 2 recievers and when I let the other subscription go, the were trying to wheel and deal but I really didn't need it.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          It was $530 4 years ago. I had 2 recievers and when I let the other subscription go, the were trying to wheel and deal but I really didn't need it.
          They sure did not want to wheel or deal yesterday. I had one conversation with them about my 2 and My husband had a conversation with them few hours later about his. Thanks for your information though.
          Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X