Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Cassette tape release for Guardians soundtrack

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Cassette tape release for Guardians soundtrack

The biggest mix tape of the year will soon be available to buy on cassette tape.

The Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 soundtrack will be issued on cassette Nov. 17, just in time for Black Friday (Nov. 28). It was already issued earlier on compact disc, digital download and vinyl LP.

The cassette bows shortly before the Guardians of the Galaxy film is released on DVD and Blu-ray on Dec. 9.
    Exclusive: 'Guardians' Soundtrack To Be Released On Cassette Tape | Billboard
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Re: Cassette tape release for Guardians soundtrack

Promo vid
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

I wasn't a huge fan of the movie... I felt it was a bit of a mess.. but I do appreciate music and a compilation on cassette is awesome. ...especially being how I have one of the few cars left without a cd player

Comment

It's weird that I should come across this. Just today I remembered a cassette that I recorded in 1982 of a band called "Krash" at Tomorrowland Terrace* and I think I still have the casette in storage. If it turns out that I do I'll of course transfer it to MP3.

*Why are so many restaurants at Disneyland with "terrace"? Terrace does not mean "restaurant" so it's a misnomer.
        When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Comment

Working...
        X