Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Harry Potter Death Guess - Good Guys

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter Death Guess - Good Guys

Who of the good guys do you think is not going to make it though the last book? Yes, I know that Snape is not listed here, at the moment he's hanging out the with bad guys.
    Harry Potter
    17.18%
    Hermione Granger
    8.59%
    Ron Weasley
    12.27%
    Ginny Weasley
    5.52%
    Neville Longbottom
    12.88%
    Rubeus Hagrid
    20.25%
    Professor McGonagall
    3.68%
    Arthur Weasley
    7.98%
    Molly Weasley
    4.29%
    George and/or Fred Weasley
    7.36%
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Re: Harry Potter Death Guess - Good Guys

I still have a feeling that Harry isn't going to make it. I have a feeling a very very sad death will take place in this book. From the 3 I marked, I think they're most likely to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by cal4iri View Post
      I still have a feeling that Harry isn't going to make it. I have a feeling a very very sad death will take place in this book. From the 3 I marked, I think they're most likely to get it.
      I feel the same way.
      -Jack :geek:
      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I cant check any of them. I dont want anyone good to die.
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

You left Percy Weasley off the list!!! We're halfway through HBP, and still sure he's going to die...
          xo, Deanna

Comment

I just can't believe she would write seven books only to have the main character die. If she wants these books to last for generations, you can't have the main guy die, IMHO.

But who will die, I put down the twins because I like to believe in happy endings with Ron marrying Hermione and Harry marrying Ginny.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanna View Post
              You left Percy Weasley off the list!!! We're halfway through HBP, and still sure he's going to die...
              I know. I just ran out of room. The poll software only allows 10 items. I also left off Dobby and many others.
              Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
                I just can't believe she would write seven books only to have the main character die. If she wants these books to last for generations, you can't have the main guy die, IMHO.

But who will die, I put down the twins because I like to believe in happy endings with Ron marrying Hermione and Harry marrying Ginny.
                well from what i heard was that she doesn't want no one to continue the story. so by killing Harry would make sense that its the end of the series.

Comment

Harry won't die. I'm convinced.

Comment

Harry won't die.

The main reason I'm convinced of this? You don't build a theme park based on a children's book after the main character dies.

Mommy, Daddy, I want to get my picture taken with Harry!! Oh Timmy, you can't, Harry's dead.

I don't think it will be a happy ending, I believe that in order to save the wizarding world, he'll have to give up his magic and go back to living as a muggle. He saves what means the most to him, he just can no longer be a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baiser_Tu_2 View Post
                      well from what i heard was that she doesn't want no one to continue the story. so by killing Harry would make sense that its the end of the series.
                      There are other ways to prevent others from using Harry. A copyright is good for the authors entire life, plus 70 years.

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
                      Harry won't die.

The main reason I'm convinced of this? You don't build a theme park based on a children's book after the main character dies.

Mommy, Daddy, I want to get my picture taken with Harry!! Oh Timmy, you can't, Harry's dead.

Good point. I believe that is why they are waiting for all the books to be done before they design the entire park.

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
                        Harry won't die.

Yep, not Harry.

Percy so deserves it though. I'm pretty sure at least one Weasley will die. Could be Ron, which would be devastating, but probably not Ginny. They end up married and the Weasleys officially become Harry's family. I really want that for him, to be somewhere permanent.

McGonagall will be the new Headmaster at Hogwarts.
                        A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
                          Yep, not Harry.

Percy so deserves it though. I'm pretty sure at least one Weasley will die. Could be Ron, which would be devastating, but probably not Ginny. They end up married and the Weasleys officially become Harry's family. I really want that for him, to be somewhere permanent.

McGonagall will be the new Headmaster at Hogwarts.
                          Harry has cheated death so many times, like a running bit. Sort of like the same running bit of the 'as long as we have Dumbledore' running bit. I have a feeling its going to happen.

Percy will probably die, but I think Arthur and/or Molly will too because of all of Harry's parental guides have basically died as well (Sirius, Dumbledore, his parents).
                          -Jack :geek:
                          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

If Harry is a horcrux (which is a whole 'nother discussion), and Voldemort dies, Harry has to:

1. Carry around Voldemort's soul forever, as a part of himself, taking special care to suppress it
                            2. Kill himself?
                            3. Give in to the dark side and become the next Dark Lord

If Harry cheats death, what about Voldemort? He's the biggest cheater ever! So maybe they both have to die.
                            A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
                              If Harry is a horcrux (which is a whole 'nother discussion), and Voldemort dies, Harry has to:

1. Carry around Voldemort's soul forever, as a part of himself, taking special care to suppress it
                              2. Kill himself?
                              3. Give in to the dark side and become the next Dark Lord

If Harry cheats death, what about Voldemort? He's the biggest cheater ever! So maybe they both have to die.
                              Exactly, that's why I think they both have to die.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X