Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celine Dion: Taking Chances Tour - I Got Tickets! WOO!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celine Dion: Taking Chances Tour - I Got Tickets! WOO!

Hey fellow MiceChatters!

Today I bought tickets for Celine Dion's upcoming world tour next year! WOO! I'm going to the San Jose performance at the HP Pavillion Sunday, November 23rd, 2008!

I got Floor 2, row 1, seats 1-2! WOOT! Front row, center!

Anybody else out there gonna go see her, or are there other Celine fans out here in MiceChatland?

...Joe...

Re: Celine Dion: Taking Chances Tour - I Got Tickets! WOO!

Not really that much of a fan to go see her. Freinds of mine years ago went to the Arena in SJ - helped that they worked the show. Anyway they got engaged backstage and Celine was there and they got a photo with her so that was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by RPerez3 View Post
      Not really that much of a fan to go see her. Freinds of mine years ago went to the Arena in SJ - helped that they worked the show. Anyway they got engaged backstage and Celine was there and they got a photo with her so that was cool.
      Wow! Lucky devils!

I'm so excited about this tour because of multiple reaons. One being because it will be my first time seeing her in a "normal" venue and not that of The Colosseum At Caesars Palace for A New Day..., and the other being that, well, she's my favorite singer. LOL I love how there's going to be two catwalks so she can go visit the fans more towards the side off the floor.

According to her website the tour is going to be directed by someone who has worked with Madonna and the like before. This show should be amazing!

...Joe...

Comment

I REALLY want to see Celine in Columbus, so i'm gonna check out ticket prices and still if it's still available, because we weren't home when tickets went on sale. Plus I need to convince my mom to go with me.
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Tickets sold out here in less than 10 minutes.
          WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
          DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

Comment

I'm sorry ...

But seriously, the concert isn't for another 368 days (leap year next year) and they are already on sale? Sheesh.

Comment

I must say I was more of a casual fan of hers until I saw her on Oprah. She is really coming into herself as an artist and "she's taking chances"...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X