This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hannah Montana - I won tickets!

She should get the 400 pound statue as a parting gift. Enjoy the show!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

wow how did she get 8 tickets? she must have had friends with her. because there was a limit to the number of tickets one person could buy. The MJ morning show did the contest they are part of the clear channel complex here in tampa. I am not surprised it lasted 6 days. the last contest that MJ had like this one was based on survivor and it lasted over a week and the final two contestants made a deal to split the prize as well.
      this whole hannah montana frenzy reminds me of the backstreet boys concert when my daughter was in high school. there was so much demand that the band actually added a second concert that also quickly sold out. I think concert promoters should reconsider how they book venues and have more than one performance per venue. just my opinion.

Comment

I took my daughter to the nov 4th show in san jose. I was amazing... she is 7 and I think I liked it more than she did... I got her earplugs and I am so glad I did.. Congrats. The Jonas Brothers did a great Job. I would actually like to go see it again.. Enjoy and congrats...it is definately an unforgetable experience

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
          I'm curious though, what did they say on the air that made them liars? I have never heard of this situation so now you have me curious. LOL
          It was back in January 2001. Duran Duran was in town for some shows at Ruth Eckerd Hall. They were guests on the morning show and they were talking about their latest album at the time. One of the DJ's said, "Oh yeah, we've been playing your single a lot!" TOTAL LIE. They played the song ONE time when it came out around 6 months beforehand, decided they didn't like it and never played it again. I agree it wasn't a good single, but to lie about it on the air to an in-studio guest who happens to be the artist? Stupid.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X