This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent back in So Cal

I'm so excited. I've been dying to see Rent again and it'll be playing in Anaheim in May. Woo Hoo.

I've never seen a show at the Grove Theatre. Does anyone know anything about this venue?

Re: Rent back in So Cal

Originally posted by Loki View Post
    I'm so excited. I've been dying to see Rent again and it'll be playing in Anaheim in May. Woo Hoo.

I've never seen a show at the Grove Theatre. Does anyone know anything about this venue?
    I saw The B-52's there in 2001 - but then, it was called The Sun Theatre....but I assume the set up is the same. It was a dinner theater then...and had dinner served before the show........Have you been to ESPN Zone @ Downtown Disney? The set up in the dining area in there is somewhat similar to the way The Grove was when it was The Sun......so I'm hoping it's still the same. Was a comfortable venue...

Have a good time!

Comment

I had my prom at the Grove. It has tiered seating with tables to the stage. It was really nice. It is a cozy place for a show though. It should be fun!

Comment

I'm tempted to go but I just saw it on broadway last week. (first time, loved it so much I want to go again!!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X