This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Ray, Better or Worse?

Do you think Billy Ray is better or worse now, or when he sung in the earlier days?
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
    sigpic

Re: Billy Ray, Better or Worse?

I'm not sure about his singing capabilities, but I'm sure he is better off financially now since his daughter hit the big time.

Comment

Miley really doesn't make that much money as you think. I know this sounds like quite a bit but she only made 18 million last year. In compairison KISS made 113 million in one year back in the 70's.

Disney makes more money off of Hannah Montana than Miley will ever make! Miley as an artist is not that good and the kids that buy all of the merchandise would rather see Hannah than Miley!
      Foolish Mortal
      sigpic

Comment

I think Billy Ray is a little better - I've only heard the one song Don't Go. But, in interviews he's getting better too - He actually didn't mention Flatwoods, Kentucky when he talked to Oprah!
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X