This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIley Cyrus to publish memoir

In a seven-figure deal, Disney Book Group acquired the rights to Ms. Cyrus’s book, to be published by the Disney-Hyperion Books imprint in spring 2009, when the Hannah Montana movie is also scheduled for release.
    full article at:
    http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...ory-95154.html
    Last edited by ALIASd; 04-22-2008, 11:04 AM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: MIley Cyrus to publish memoir

:blink:

Seriously? The girl is what... 15? 16? She has her whole life ahead of her yet.

*BOGGLE*

Comment

"So I went to the Starbucks over on Main Street and saw Lesiley totally drinking a venti caramel frappacino with whipped cream. Do you know how many calories are in it? I walked up to her and was like 'You're on a diet.' and she was like 'Nu-uh.' and I was like 'Ya-uh.' And then we started talking about hair extensions. That's when I realized I wanted to only drink hot drinks. Life changing choice."

Just a random thought of what maybe in her memoirs...

(why was it so easy to slip into teenage girl writing style?)

Comment

If your phone is ringing right now it's probably not Random House.

Better her perspective of life on soundstages, private jets, recording studios and other amazingly fun things most will never ever dream of or experience than something requiring this kind of description:

She was a modern-day Shirley Temple, but at the age of nine Drew Barrymore was drinking alcohol. At ten she took up marijuana, and by twelve she began snorting cocaine. Here is her gripping, heart-wrenching story--a story of a childhood gone awry and a young woman battling to restore order to her chaotic life.
        http://www.amazon.ca/Little-Girl-Los.../dp/0671689231

Not to mention certainly other ridiculous chapters suggesting progress.
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          :blink:

Seriously? The girl is what... 15? 16? She has her whole life ahead of her yet.

*BOGGLE*
          My thought exactly! Miley Cyrus's "memoirs". And for another buck, you get the Billy Ray's "greatest hit" CD.

My achy-breaky heart indeed. Another sign of the coming apocalypse.
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I didn't know she had even been in rehab!
            Originally posted by SummerInFL
            Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
            Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
              If your phone is ringing right now it's probably not Random House.

Better her perspective of life on soundstages, private jets, recording studios and other amazingly fun things most will never ever dream of or experience than something requiring this kind of description:

http://www.amazon.ca/Little-Girl-Los.../dp/0671689231

Not to mention certainly other ridiculous chapters suggesting progress.
              Dang! I thought it was so right on

But she's been famous for all of three years. That's not a whole lot of time to be famous and know the deep dark underbelly of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by mousechild View Post
                I didn't know she had even been in rehab!
                You never knew that about Drew Barrymore? I remember hearing about it when I was in junior high. That's why she was out of the spotlight for so long, then came back in the 90's after she cleaned up her act.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                  You never knew that about Drew Barrymore? I remember hearing about it when I was in junior high. That's why she was out of the spotlight for so long, then came back in the 90's after she cleaned up her act.
                  I don't think that is who mc is asking about, and facetiously at that.

So, Miley's highly excerpted diary will go on sale. Wonderful. One more thing not to buy.

Comment

I have a feeling it's going to be bubblegum crap and none of the stuff fans really want to know about. I guess if your audience is comprised of people under the age of 16, they won't even realize the book is total garbage.

Comment

Rumor has it that there's a Miley Cyrus Harry Potter Pokemon movie in the works.

Comment

I am so over Miley Cyrus - I'm glad she was able to be famous and do her thang and all of that, but come on - enough already!!

Comment

lol!

Comment

Yet another sign of the apocolypse.

Comment

I find of particular interest a passage in her memoir that discribes her elation in learning to lip-sync and make out with her boyfriend at the same time. Guess she's practicing for a smooching session with Madonna.
                              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X