X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugh, huge dilema

yes, its another PS3 or Xbox360 thread.

mine's different since i'm selling my 360 for the ps3.

Game Crazy will only give me $130 for my Halo 3 edition + 20gb machine, so i'm horribly saddened.

but i've come to the realiziation that pretty much all the games i buy for the machine come out 6 months later on the PC, of which i am a more avid gamer.

PLUS, Metal Gear Solid 4 just came out. a game ive been waiting for since MGS3 came out all those years ago.

so...suggestions?
    PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
    Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
    3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Re: ugh, huge dilema

take the $130 and buy your ps3?
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

$130 strikes me as a bad deal.

Sometimes EB Games/Gamestop have better deals where you trade-in games towards a console?
      My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

they're doing a $50 up-trade for a new system, plus i'm an MVP member there (yes, i buy alot of games) so that'll help too. all in all with all my games i'll get a little over $300 for the system, which is $100 less than what i paid for it.

BUT, i need the 80gb for the backwards compatability w/ps2 games...and theres only one left with the MGS4 game...

...ugh, im gonna do it. my wallet is going to kill me...but i'll reap the benefits.

i just needed to vent all this lol

Comment

crisis averted. i am now the proud owner of a 80g PS3 and the greatest game of all time.

here is a transcript of the morning events...

in blog form since i'm posting it on my myspace as well =]

Title: "Dear God, I'm a lucky sonuva"

So I went to get my haircut this morning. After that I decide to pop in to my local Game Crazy since its right next door.

There was a silence while we both looked at each other... "How fast can you get back here with the 360?" he said. I was literally racing back to my car when he said that and I replied "in a heartbeat."

I had already unhooked it, just in case of a situation like this, BUT I forgot to clear it out and more importantly, take one of the games I was selling back out of the system.

Crap.
          Frantically I hunt for the cord and to no avail it seem until I find a random power cord for a camera I have never seen anyone use.

Crap.

What?

Brandon goes to the back and comes out again with a puzzled look on his face.

What?!

Apparently, the new clerk was joking and thought Brandon would join in on the joke, not knowing all we had gone through so far in the morning.

We were not amused.

I nearly faint. I quickly usher him away from the system after he turns it off to get our attention away from it and back to my transaction.

And 2 whole days off to play it.

Comment

lol, glad you got it after all of that. G is a great game, been playing it since it came out. You may also want to check out the cool MG theme on PSN.. it looks real nice on my screen

Comment

Why don't you just put the whole thing down, and go out and get some sunshine?
              I want my cake back!
              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X