Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

VMK Prize problems

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK Prize problems

This has happened to me twice now and I wondered if it had happened to anyone else - and if you have any ideas:

When I found all 50 Mickeys I got the message that said "Click here" blah blah blah .... only it didn't work. There was no link. I filled out the online help form and never heard back from them. The message was, of course, deleted. No tour for me. Sigh.
    It happened again today when I finally managed to win the fireworks game. No link. I hear I'm just missing out on a wristband that is just like the ones you get for completing in-park quests but I'm still bummed.

Probably should just be a grown up and get over it....
    When I was little I couldn't decide if I wanted to be Snow White or Wonder Woman when I grew up. You can call me "Wonder White"....or maybe "Snow Woman"?

Re: VMK Prize problems

Were your last Mickeys found in the Explorer's Tent Room? When you take a picture of the Mickey on the rocks in the Explorer's Tent Room, it records on your list of found Mickeys as "Explorer's Tent - Waterfall." :bang:

If this sounds like it might be the case with you, go back to the Explorer's Tent Room, take a photo of the Mickey next to the Waterfall and that should fix it. You'll get your Gold Oswald and your 500 points. :ap:

Otherwise, you'll have to send a message to the folks at VMK and patiently wait for them to reply. They take a while, but they always make things right eventually! :angel:
    If Jimmy cracked corn and no one cared, why did they write a song about it?

Comment

Re: VMK Prize problems

Thanks for the ideas. It's just a broken link. I finally logged onto a friend's computer and the link worked fine. Guess it's my browser. I had to create another character to re-do the Mickey quest though.
      When I was little I couldn't decide if I wanted to be Snow White or Wonder Woman when I grew up. You can call me "Wonder White"....or maybe "Snow Woman"?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X