This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK Prize problems

This has happened to me twice now and I wondered if it had happened to anyone else - and if you have any ideas:

When I found all 50 Mickeys I got the message that said "Click here" blah blah blah .... only it didn't work. There was no link. I filled out the online help form and never heard back from them. The message was, of course, deleted. No tour for me. Sigh.
    It happened again today when I finally managed to win the fireworks game. No link. I hear I'm just missing out on a wristband that is just like the ones you get for completing in-park quests but I'm still bummed.

Probably should just be a grown up and get over it....
    When I was little I couldn't decide if I wanted to be Snow White or Wonder Woman when I grew up. You can call me "Wonder White"....or maybe "Snow Woman"?

Re: VMK Prize problems

Were your last Mickeys found in the Explorer's Tent Room? When you take a picture of the Mickey on the rocks in the Explorer's Tent Room, it records on your list of found Mickeys as "Explorer's Tent - Waterfall." :bang:

If this sounds like it might be the case with you, go back to the Explorer's Tent Room, take a photo of the Mickey next to the Waterfall and that should fix it. You'll get your Gold Oswald and your 500 points. :ap:

Otherwise, you'll have to send a message to the folks at VMK and patiently wait for them to reply. They take a while, but they always make things right eventually! :angel:
    If Jimmy cracked corn and no one cared, why did they write a song about it?

Comment

Re: VMK Prize problems

Thanks for the ideas. It's just a broken link. I finally logged onto a friend's computer and the link worked fine. Guess it's my browser. I had to create another character to re-do the Mickey quest though.
      When I was little I couldn't decide if I wanted to be Snow White or Wonder Woman when I grew up. You can call me "Wonder White"....or maybe "Snow Woman"?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X