X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix partners with Microsoft.

http://kotaku.com/5024999/netflix-pa...with-microsoft

Another reason to switch over to Netflix from Blockbuster.

Neflix is Microsoft's new media partner. Users will be able to watch the entirety of Netflix's film library directly from their Xbox 360s, and movies and TV shows can be shared with the avatar-based community called Live Party, just announced earlier this morning.
    Microsoft's John Schappert said that there would be no additional cost imposed on the Netflix service beyond the regular Netflix subscription costs.
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Re: Netflix partners with Microsoft.

I think this is great. I have the Roku box and would much rather use my xbox. I hope they will add some newer movies.

Did You Know They Use Water To Make ICE!!

Comment

That's awesome ... and this may indeed convince me to get an Xbox. I'm watching 30 Rock on the "Watch it now", trying to get caught up.

And from the sounds of it, it's not only going to be the watch it now library, but the ENTIRE library. Which will be pretty sweet.

Comment

this is good news.. its been long rumored (even PS3 AND 360) but the details were not quite hashed out. I really liked netflix previously and if they can get the streaming hammered out well (I have not tried the recent STBs) this sounds like an awesome win-win. Unfortunately I don't know how great the demographics overlap.. but if netflix can win back the 'redbox' audience they should be doing great.

I can't believe how popular these redbox rental machines are. They've been around for years, but them seem to be exploding in popularity around here.

Comment

We've been using Redbox almost exclusively now. We watch movies, but not enough to justify a video membership. Now with Netflix joining up with MS, it seems like it would work for us.
          Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Working...
          X