Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Toon Town True Friends Code.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toon Town True Friends Code.

Hello Everyone I Posted this because resently vmk gave us a code for 30day membership and i got it so, i was wondering if anyone else got it and entered it so we can be true friends. post your true friend code .
    Posting mine as soon as i get on it.

Re: Toon Town True Friends Code.

Hi, I play Toontown and im looking for a true friend. PM me so we can meet in Toontown

Comment

i cant its blocked. what times u on?

Comment

Hey Flame, I also got the 30 Day upgrade for toontown and ya it doesn't work because when u upgrade the account and log in and click chat it won't work because you need to pay to set the password/code. i tried it and the game exited so there was a internet then i had a screen that i had to pay for, so i couldn't. you need to pay for it to use the chat mode.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X