X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Originally posted by Browncoat View Post
    i cant get enough of it either it seems. Sam Witwer as Starkiller is seriously becoming my favorite character of Star Wars. Next up is picking up the book and finding out MORE history on him.
    Sam Witwer is pretty hot as Starkiller. I am hoping to pick up the novel soon. I can't wait.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog View Post
      Sad that everything with George Lucas' name attached to it now turns to sh*t, but... there are people who will pay to be tortured by him and his company :-\. Sad, really. Knights of the Old Republic was such a cool game (as were all of the old school LucasArts games... Sam & Max, Full Throttle, The Dig, Monkey Island, etc.)
      Some of my favorite games EVER!!!

I'll probably rent it and be done with it.

Comment

Well I traded in some games and picked this up on the 360. Man, what a blast. Definitely an improvement over the demo. The first level as Darth Vadar gave me goosebumps the whole time I played. I am a few levels in and I am glad I picked it up. The camera can be a little fidgity, but otherwise, happy.
        When hinges creek in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, Whenever candlelights flicker, where the air is deathly still, That is the time when ghosts are present practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion!

Comment

There is some downloadable content coming before the end of the year. New characters, new costumes and a new mission. I can't wait. Here is the link: IGN: New Content Coming to Force Unleashed
          Wonder how many points that stuff is going to cost?
          sigpic

Comment

judging by the screens, its what i was afraid of. just skins. no updates to the character model. Luke would never hold his lightsaber in the reverse grip or use Starkiller's fighting style. if only it was a new character build with his own fighting style, etc.
            PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
            Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
            3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

I bought this for my 360 recently at Target for only $40. So far I'm enjoying the game quite a lot!

I'd have to disagree with Browncoat's "Proxy = coolest droid ever" though as I can't imagine him besting KOTOR's HK-47 in that department.

Comment

you're only in a little bit so far right?

heh, you'll see
                PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
                Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
                3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

Working...
                X