Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Who still has their VMK Pal Icon on their desktop?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who still has their VMK Pal Icon on their desktop?

Who still has their VMK Pal Icon on their desktop?

Me :cgrin:

Re: Who still has their VMK Pal Icon on their desktop?

Actually, I got rid of mine awhile before VMK closed because it kept taking too long to load every time the computer was restarted... and it tempted me to play VMK when I was supposed to be doing homework... )
    sigpic

Comment

I got rid of mine when VMK closed.
      :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
      Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

I actually deleted it off of my laptop since it deleted all of my pictures.
        On my main computer I still have alot of memories, but none of the last night!

Comment

I currently still do.. xP it's kinda sad.. but still great memories are still in it..

Comment

I lost mine during a computer reformat. I miss the pictures...
            Currently suffering from VMK deceasement disorder, aka. "I Miss VMK."

Comment

I've got mine, it has a link to VMK Revisited on it
              and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

I still have mine. Ahh, the fun times. I miss all those crashes during the events they had. :lol:
                sigpic

Comment

I lost it when my brother reformatted my computer. It's too bad, really.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X