This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal

i just beat this really short but awesome game. And now I can't stop listening to the song at the end. It's so catchy and great! Anyone else have this problem?

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Re: Portal

You must be referring to "Still Alive". It's also a downloadable track for Rock Band 1 + 2.

Comment

Ahh... one of the greatest games I have ever played. I love the sarcastic jibes of Glados. And Still Alive gets played by me fairly often. It is a great song, and the ascii art to go with it is genius.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
        You must be referring to "Still Alive". It's also a downloadable track for Rock Band 1 + 2.
        Man, if I had either of those games, I'd be constantly flying through that song.
        May I also point out that I love the turrets in the game?
        "Are you still there?....searching searching....."
        "I don't hate you...."

Click the banner! ^^^^
        Follow us on Twitter
        @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
        Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Working...
        X