This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having VMK problems

When I try to play VMK I can't take pictures or navigate anything else that is on the bottom of the screen. Or, at least USED to be on the bottom of the screen. I cant get my screen to lower enough so I can see the icons on the bottom. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to solve this problem?
    Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Plus the show. - Walt Disney

Re: I'm having VMK problems

What kind of computer/browser are you using?
    VISIT my sketchblog: M54

Comment

okay at the top of the window box click and drag the box up if you can see the bottom of the active windowmove you mouse over the bottom border untill you see a ray(math term; up and down connected arrow),click and drag down if this doesn't work you may need to somehow find the electronic manual or contact the computer people (Ex: Dell customer service).Hope this helps
      :captain: :bow: :blush: :blink: :beg: :bash: :bang:
      VMK is da BEST
      :argue: :ap: :angel: ) :!$#%:
      :bow:
      ALL HAIL VMK!!!
      :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by Yendorb
        What kind of computer/browser are you using?
        It's a compaq and Im using IE.

Originally posted by Zero-man
        okay at the top of the window box click and drag the box up if you can see the bottom of the active windowmove you mouse over the bottom border untill you see a ray(math term; up and down connected arrow),click and drag down
        Yeah, I tried that before I posted my problem. Thanks anyways!
        Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Comment

https://secure.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/register/login

use that addy in a new window... then maximize it... if it fails... press F11 and it will go full screen...

Comment

Nothing is working.

Comment

Originally posted by 100th Dalmation
              When I try to play VMK I can't take pictures or navigate anything else that is on the bottom of the screen. Or, at least USED to be on the bottom of the screen. I cant get my screen to lower enough so I can see the icons on the bottom. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to solve this problem?
              I do pick me!
              I Love VMK! if u get on go to pirates my name on vmk is minmin. just send me a message on micechat so i will know to get on plz do it!

Comment

o nvm
                I Love VMK! if u get on go to pirates my name on vmk is minmin. just send me a message on micechat so i will know to get on plz do it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X