This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Releases First Epic Mickey Screen Shots

We have some new screen shots of the Epic Mickey Video Game.

Click Here for 6 screen shots from the game. Judging from these screens I am very anxious to play the game and see everything it has to offer.

What do you think? Will you head out to buy it, or wait for a friend to purchase and try it out first?
    We are proud to be a MiceChat Partner Website!

Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.
    Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

Comment

Comment

"Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
          Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
          I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by AE_Fan View Post
            While yes one of the main goals of the game is to bring color back into the world, and the screen shots could be from a more lighter part of the game...I really need to see screen shots of the darker parts since if they can't make it look twisted, then I'm calling this an "Epic" failure in grasping what tone to take the game in.
            I think this concept art is the closest you can get at the moment:

Comment

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X