This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biging Week for Gamers, This Week!

Last Week Modern Warfare came out but if you aren't too big on Call of Duty then 4 new titles Hit shelves this week.

New Super Mario Brothers Wii - Mario's newest game allows up to 4 players at a time and has great old level designs with new items and enemies.

Assassins Creed 2 (360, PS3, PC) - Sequel to one of gaming greatest story's we rejoin Desmond to find out more about his ansters past. This time we go to Italy and find out the story of Ezio and help him seek out revenge.

Left 4 Dead 2 (360, PC) Like The First Game you will play as one of 4 Survivors but this time you have new weapons, more levels, and a lot of new enemies.

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Wii) Ready for another Rail shooter on the Wii? Even if you not as long as your a Resident Evil fan this game should be entertaing from start to finsh. It stars one of Resident Evils best characters, Leon S Kenney.

So anyone getting these titles? I'm getting all 4 (special edition for Assassins Creed 2)
    1 of them (cool)
    50.00%
    2 of them (super cool)
    33.33%
    3 of them (mega cool)
    0.00%
    All 4 of them (your spending 200 dollars cool)
    0.00%
    none (your still kinda cool)
    16.67%
    Last edited by JerrodDRagon; 11-16-2009, 06:29 PM. Reason: Note Sorry about the Missed Spelled Title...hope A Mod can Change it to "Biggest"
    Happy Halloween!!!

Re: Biging Week for Gamers, This Week!

I only have the Wii as a console, so I bought New Super Mario Bros. Wii. So far, I like it a lot. It's an improvement on NSMB DS. The levels are a lot harder, more stuff is going on in them. The Koopalings are back, the music is better. The only big downside for me is that it's in widescreen only, so if you have a standard def TV like I do, then you will have the game letterboxed...bummer! I need to get an HDTV soon!
    Meow

Comment

I'm planning on getting NSMB Wii as a little 'Thanksgiving Gift' next week

Comment

Also The Sgt Peppers album is being released for The Beatles: RockBand on Tuesday.

Facebook, Twitter, Zune Store, and the internet radio program are coming out on Xbox live Tuesday.

And 1 vs 100 Season 2 starts Thursday.

Comment

Can't wait to try the new Super Mario Bros. I think I'll play it through on co-op exclusively with the boyfriend for the first time through.

And I'm curious to see what the XBox changes will be like. Do I really need more Facebook in my life? Will the "so and so is playing such and such" updates be more or less annoying than the endless FarmVille status updates?
          My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Facebook and Twitter are separate apps like netflix. You'll also get last.fm but not in game. Halo Waypoint is also included in this update to the NXE
            Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
              I'm planning on getting NSMB Wii as a little 'Thanksgiving Gift' next week
              me too for hanukkah

Comment

already got MW2, will most likely get LfD2 at some point this week
                Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                Originally posted by pratt55
                Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Facebook and Twitter on Xbox? I need a 360. Now.

Comment

The Facebook feature isn't that great, you can't even change your profile, accept friends, or send messages.

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                      already got MW2, will most likely get LfD2 at some point this week
                      Did you play L4D1?
                      Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Played through world one of Mario Bros today.

It's very good, more of the same naturally.

The co-op is a bit annoying. It's hard to play without getting in each other's way, and that was just with two people. I'm wondering if four players will be fun, or frustrating.
                        My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

^four player can get annoying since if tow people jump at the same time one of you may die...and I dont think a Mario Game should have to be planed out as you go...you should just be able to run, jump and beat the level.
                          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X