Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VMK Codes / Rare Codes wanted (merged x43)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bDay need RARE PLZ :beg:

Plz it is my bday today and i need golden mickey ears code or something really rare bc i am best friend of Host_Hula. but poor!

PLZ :beg:

........ and thanx if you give me a code for real rare
    Life is like the ocean
    You either sink,
    Or swim on your own!
    sigpic

Comment

• Re: My bDay need RARE PLZ :beg:

plz dont steal the signature it is copyrighted
      Life is like the ocean
      You either sink,
      Or swim on your own!
      sigpic

Comment

Plz don't beg. Also what in your sig is copyrighted? Cause isn't the image off of a site or something? So it would be copyrighted by the site.

Comment

Originally posted by geminibaby617 View Post
          Plz it is my bday today and i need golden mickey ears code or something really rare bc i am best friend of Host_Hula. but poor!

So you think people, who don't know you, should give you something just because you say it's your birthday and that you are "best" friends with Host_Hula?!? Don't beg or nobody will give you anything. Work for your items like everyone else or trade for them.
          Originally posted by larasound
          am I the burrito man?

Comment

• Re: trading gold dress

can i have something rare for my bday today plz?
            Life is like the ocean
            You either sink,
            Or swim on your own!
            sigpic

Comment

if you are apprently best friends with host hula, she would help you. and please don't beg because it gets you no-where in life. or vmk in this matter

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Comment

Like evilqueenrocks, Flamable, and Tullulu said, don't beg. Here at Mice, we would really appreciate it if you didn't beg. We are generous if you are generous back. (may be spelled wrong... VERY TIRED) ANYWAY, back on topic, we Welcome you to mice. But PLEASE don't say "im poor" or "begs". Won't get you any where. Thanks

-Rosie
                >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

Great reply above me. And, actually, I am poor also. But that doesn't mean the game isn't fun. The few rares I have, I have worked for. Find people who will trade a rare for buyables. Or play games, especially fireworks, which can rack up the credits quickly. Also do the host quests. That is how I got the majority of my rares. Good luck, and have fun.

Comment

Agreed.

And, Thanks Dubeskin
                    >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

How is your sig copyrighted?
                      Great advice above! Thank you for helping a newbie MiceChatter understand the way things are around here.

Comment

I agree with all of you. I'm relatively new to VMK, having joined only at the beginning of July, but many people think I've played VMK for a very long time. Why? Because I have a lot of rare, but I've worked hard for each and every thing I own, it wasn't just handed to me. Perhaps its just a buch of pixels, but if you've worked hard to get it, it doesn't really matter what it is

Comment

HEYA! I feel like joining this beautiful conversion with starting with the rest of you..

DO NOT BEG!

Birthday or not you do not beg.
                          Why would you need something very very rare if it was your birthday. Exaclly, you dont! You just are saying that to get something for free. And you aren't friends with host_hula, she isn't a little kid, she is probably 30 years old. If you were " friends " with her AS A FACT! she would give you something like bird hat or inferno on your birthday.

Many host do that to real friends.

Comment

Like everyone else,here are some things you need to do:
                            1.Don't beg.It's against VMK Values(This isn't VMK but part of disney but VMK is disney too so yes,everything on VMK Rules and Values work on here too).
                            2.Not going to get you ANYWHERE if you beg or lie or anything.I personally don't believe you're best friends with HOST_Hula.You're jsut saying that to make us impressed and give things to you.Not going to happen.
                            3.Like everyone else has said,HOSTS would help you out if you were a real "friend" or in this case a "best friend".
                            4.Welcome To MC!We aren't trying to be mean,but trying to point some rules out as you are new here.

Please read the FAQ button above near the toolbar.Thank you and welcome to MC again!Hope you enjoy!

Comment

If it is your birthday, and you're so happy about it, why isn't it listed when you signed up for MiceChat?

plz dont steal the signature it is copyrighted
                              Hmm.. I can't see it because I turned them off but members are nice around here and don't go around "stealing" such things.

Comment

I have a present for you, ill give you a hint, its in my diaper, and its not a toaster.

Happy birthday! (whoops sorry thats so big..)
                                Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                                  Hmm.. I can't see it because I turned them off but members are nice around here and don't go around "stealing" such things.
                                  Off topic: well uh.. every was stealing my sig but im fine now i just feel like pink now lol

On topic: yes dont beg look at what everyone else has posted

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
                                    Off topic: well uh.. every was stealing my sig but im fine now i just feel like pink now lol

On topic: yes dont beg look at what everyone else has posted
                                    I can't see signatures anymore. I turned that feature off since they had become so long in length and my little fingers became tired of scrolling through them.

What did she and others copy? An image or images that another MiceChatter made for you, to be nice, that you have "copyright" on? :cwink:

Comment

• I Need Codes

i need codes for well magic or credits please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!:beg: :beg:
                                      VMK Name: StephanieStephi
                                      ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comment

• Re: I Need Codes

By do you mean by "Well magic"?

Comment

• Re: I Need Codes

i mean like just any VMK magic.
                                          VMK Name: StephanieStephi
                                          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comment

Get Away Today Footer