Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I

This comes out this year on the PS3, Xbox 360 and the Wii. The game will be playable in high definition on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The Wii and PlayStation 3 version of the game will feature support for motion controls. Also this a side scrolling game like the originals. Just thought I'd post up for those intrested. There was videos of actual game play, but Sega took them down.

Videos:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIVSsv8s5Tc"]YouTube- Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode 1 Debut Trailer[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCHcyPswNN4"]YouTube- Sonic The Hedgehog 4 - Opening Title Screen[/ame]

Screens:

DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I

It looks like the return of Sonic, I'll be getting all the episodes.
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

After seeing the leaked footage of the game, I'm not having my expectations high.

One of the big problems is a minecart stage in one of the temple levels, it's just terribly done and shouldn't have been created at all.

There's also a good amount of nitpicks such as the camera being zoomed too close, in one ways that can provide a challenge...but on the other hand it can be more frustrating since you're not given time to react to spikes or a enemy when your going full speed.
      Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
      Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
      I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

This has me very interested, and I have not followed video games in years.

Originally posted by AE_Fan View Post
        There's also a good amount of nitpicks such as the camera being zoomed too close, in one ways that can provide a challenge...but on the other hand it can be more frustrating since you're not given time to react to spikes or a enemy when your going full speed.
        Looks similar to how much was visible in the original games.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X