Clear All

• RCT4 coming?

A message to our RCT faithfuls 8/14 - Atari Forums

Re: RCT4 coming?

Ah, man...this better be true.

Comment

So exciting.

I hope they take the best of both worlds from RCT2 and RCT3 and add some new stuff.

I've been stuck using RCT2, because I lost my 3.
      -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Tho I loved RCT 3 (riding the rides was awesome!), I liked the no-nonesense approach of building the things that RCT 2 gave. If only it was as easy as two with the fun of three. I kept ace-ing RCT3. There was no challenge there.

Peace,
        Roo
        husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

I think it needs to be a mix of RCT2 and RCT3.
          For example...
          RCT2 to build
          RCT3 to ride in first person

The limitations of RCT3 (aka cannot build big parks) killed it for me.

Comment

I love having Sandbox in RCT3. I hate the limited selection of scenery in RCT3.
            -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Originally posted by wumbology View Post
              I love having Sandbox in RCT3. I hate the limited selection of scenery in RCT3.
              There are two official add-on packs, and THOUSANDS of custom scenery pieces and sets out there. There are now even custom rides.

Limited? I think not!

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Sambo View Post
                There are two official add-on packs, and THOUSANDS of custom scenery pieces and sets out there. There are now even custom rides.

Limited? I think not!
                If I had my RCT3 disk around these days I'd take the time to try to figure out how to do that custom stuff. Years ago it seemed far too complicated and time-consuming for me.
                -Hale (wumbology)

Comment

Originally posted by Sambo View Post

Limited? I think not!
                  I think it's fair to judge a game by the content available at release. Too many developers are releasing partially finished games, depending on the community and later pricey add-ons to make the game a complete experience. If RCT4 would come out in a similar form to RCT3, with major performance issues and lack of content, I'm sure I'll pass until it goes to bargain price, if I ever bother with it.

I'm quite hoping they pretty much chuck most of the gameplay of 3 and start over. The latest game just seemed to lack the charm and addictiveness of the previous games, which I played for hours on end back in the day.
                  "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

Originally posted by wumbology View Post
                    So exciting.

I hope they take the best of both worlds from RCT2 and RCT3 and add some new stuff.

I've been stuck using RCT2, because I lost my 3.
                    i have use my moms loptop to rcte cuz i to rct3 my laptop has stubib runtime eroor pop up on my comptuer
                    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X