This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for an Epic Mickey ride

Alright so before I begin with my idea I understand how impossible the general idea sounds, but I think it would be awesome if there was some sort of Epic Mickey ride. Each car could have a paintbrush with two buttons on it and depending on where you pointed and which button you pushed you would either thin out the world or add onto and various things would happen in the ride based on what you were doing to it. (This is the most impossible part) There could be one part at the end of the ride where theres two paths and you either have to "paint" a door and go through a happy ending or you could "thin" out a wall and go through some sort of evil ending. Just an idea . I'm not sure which park it would go to but any park that has enough space for it.

Re: Idea for an Epic Mickey ride

Cool idea,yes

Impossible idea? Maybe

When I was reading your idea, I thought of it being some sort of BLAB ride, each guest could get a paintbrush with two buttons (one green the other blue) and you would go through the ride, painting or thinning the world around you (thanks to todays awesome tech) and about the Good/Bad ending I thought of something sort of like a computer would calculate how many times the guests in the car painted and thinned, and which ever choice got more, that ending would happen (to put it in simpler terms, if the guests painted more then thinned, they would get the good ending, and if they thinned more, they would get the bad ending)

I'm not copying, I'm just throwing out ideas to help
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Comment

Yeah I definitely like your thought of the ending. Maybe this isn't too impossible and if the game sells well enough I think they definitely should make this ride! Haha.

Comment

Eh, the parks is getting close to its max of the BLAM/TSMM rides, but I really like the idea
        And I really like the game, so I definitely know what you're saying

Comment

Woah while reading that I thought of the mechanics of it lol!

there would be some lag problems but it would work.
          First of all, a stream of light would have to come from the brushes (since real paint is almost impossible) 2nd, there would probably be movable parts of buildings, if you pressed paint then it would change colors and if you thinned it it would probably go down into the ground or something.

Comment

Oh! And also I guess the cart could be like in toy story mania where it's two parts so depending on your choices the cart could split off at the "ending" which could be the cart enters a giant mirror from Yensid's workshop and the cart enters two paths leading to your ending
            Last edited by Lunarous; 01-22-2011, 06:02 PM. Reason: duplicate

Comment

I actually had an idea for a ride a few years ago that I made a 3D animation of...it was going to be along similar lines, where you have paintbrushes and have to paint all of the animations before the "big premiere"
              My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

Comment

The game sold well enough but I don't think we'll see a ride anytime soon....though I would like to see a Mickey/Oswald ride I could see it being VERY popular in Toontown.
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X