X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 3

what can i say, its brilliant!

after finally defeating the uber evil Error 37 boss, i was able to log in and played thru most of the night, getting to King Leoric this morning. the graphics are lovely, so much destrcutable environment!, and the gameplay is running smooth. if you've ever played any of the Diablo franchise in the past, then you def need to get on board!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Re: Diablo 3

I'd love to play, but I'd have to upgrade my PC first. And since I don't really play too many PC games anymore (partly because I need to upgrade) not sure if it's worth it.

Or ... I need to just buck up and upgrade my PC.

Comment

Currently playing it and enjoying it, if you want to find me my BattleTag is: CakvalaSC#1897
      Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

just beat diablo 3 for the first time earlier working on nightmare mode
        These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
        My company had a special night at the park
        WdW trip report with WWoHP
        NYE 2011 trip report
        Mice Chat 7th anniversary
        Leap year 24 hour report
        New DCA trip report
        NYE 2012
        HKDL trip report

Comment

I have bought this rpg game. It is really great. I love diablo and dialo 3 is best game.

Comment

I beat Normal 17 hours after launch, it was way too easy. Nightmare is a bit too easy also--hopefully Hell really cranks the difficulty up.

My battletag is Kubiubo#1941 if you want to add me~

Comment

Now in Inferno mode wow .. its hard. haha
              Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

May I just say how happy I am to read about Diablo 3 on MiceChat? Combines my two fave things... Disney and Diablo!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the game... wish I had more time to play. Sadly my laptop died and I'm still building my desktop comp. GRRR! Good thing for friends with extra gaming space.

Wonder if we can start posting pics of toons in the world... hmmm

---------- Post added 08-03-2012 at 04:26 PM ----------

(A bit late but...) Upgrade the PC! It's well worth the cost... AND you get an update PC. Can't really be sad about that.
                <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X