X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.T. atari 2600

First off the overall rating

1.1!!!
    This game is so bad and i'm not going to sugarcoat it heres the link of this bad game and try it for yourself Play E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial rom Game Online - Atari 2600 free a2600 - Vizzed
    review with your own eyes.
    Alexshow and check out my batman arkham city review soon!!!
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Re: E.T. atari 2600

Such a very amazing link!
    Thanks you for the post.
    Watch What to Expect When You’re Expecting Online Free

Comment

Review in yor opinion, Play now!!

Comment

I remember playing that when it was BRAND NEW. It took me YEARS to finally beat the game. It's really hard. I was shocked when I finally won and screamed like I won the lottery or something.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          I remember playing that when it was BRAND NEW. It took me YEARS to finally beat the game. It's really hard. I was shocked when I finally won and screamed like I won the lottery or something.
          Wow! I'm sorry but it's funny that you screamed like you won the lottery

Comment

I have a copy, I use it for a drink coaster. Or when I'm mad I just throw it at something.

Can't wait to see the Angry Video Game Nerd movie, which will be focused on this game, and have a signature nerd review on the game.
            sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

I seem to remember this was just voted the worst game ever in Game Informer. Can't even argue with that.

I haven't played the game in probably 30 years and I still remember everything about it. It is THAT bad.

Comment

Oh boy, one of the main causes of the crash in '83... Truly terrifying to look at, or even think about. I'm also excited for the AVGN movie, should be good stuff.
                “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X