Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

How can I get more guests on RCT2?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get more guests on RCT2?

That is the question here. Most of the times I get over 3,000 guests in my parks but I notice on the guest chart that apparently I can probably get a few thousand more guests. Does the fact that I always make my park scenarios with "The No Money" feature have something to do with the low guest attendance because I can not advertise the park? Please do tell me if there is any way I can get more than 4,000 guests with out having to download anything . Thanks.

Re: How can I get more guests on RCT2?

I the most guest I have ever gotten on the "no money" scenerios is 5,300 so far, I just keep playing and playing, so far on a money scenerio if gotten 7,000 guest and am on year 42. I don't think there is a restriction against how many people you can have in your park on any scenerio.

Comment

Well do you have a bunch of coasters or what?

Comment

On my Disneyland park I got over 9000 guests. It is due to me using a trainer though to keep the guests happy. In order to get that many guest they have to be happy and not want to leave. So make a lot of food and restrooms to keep them happy in anyway you can and advertise like crazy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X